Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 8

Hey I'm still going, made a delish chicken mushroom and onion soup today that I am going to share with Chad soon...
And you know what, he loves that I am eating paleo! He wants to eat paleo with me!! Can you say keeper? That's just one thing that I really really like about my new date. He's got me all flustered, but even though we don't really know each other, he is totally respectful. He's even more respectful because I have been completely honest about all of this...and he loves it!!

*siiiggghhhhh*

Where was I? Oh yea! So I am about halfway through my detox. Man...it's wiping me out too. I worked out for 20 mins today (yes only 20 minutes)...and I was WIPED. I sat down on my bed...then the next thing I knew it was 45 minutes later. Yeesh! I guess I was tired or something. My body was telling me to slow down. Luckily I don't work too far away :P

So that's that. Just checking in. I ran out of eggs this morning...it was sad. Sariah was right. I really look forward to breakfast since I started all of this. Bacon and eggs. 'nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment