Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 6- you thought I've quit already huh?

HA proved you wrong. I'm cooking a big fat steak as we speak. Oh yes. Delish, fatty, bovine goodness. And it's going in my belly.

So I had some pizza. But I don't regret it! You know why?? Because I really like the guy I went on my date with. Because I still love pizza, and I am allowing extenuating circumstances. Does this make me weak? Maybe, but I am starting right where I left off. I even did the hard part and told him that I was on a diet. You know what? And he is coming over tomorrow to sample my paleo cooking skills. As far as health is concerned-this week alone I have been healthier than I have been in a long while. I consider this a reward.

But it changes nothing. It's back to work and I am detoxing (day 2) right now. I have a stronger resolve than ever despite everything.

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Plus I cannot wait to hear about this guy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you! Plus I cannot wait to hear about this guy ;)

    ReplyDelete