Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 7 cleanse ...Day 11 Paleo

Lunch today: bacon, carrot juice and blueberries!! (I love this diet!...ok maybe I ate a few too many blueberries, but it was so yummy!


Wow I feel great today! After my caffeine incident (I was so dehydrated!) I chugged about a half gallon of water and I felt way better...but all in all still pretty cruddy (probably because of the detox).

I was talking with Chad and he was like,"Gosh I sure am glad you aren't a silly blonde bimbo." I was like uh....LOL "We probably wouldn't like each other if I was!" And he was like, "No, because you are strong! I like a woman with muscles who can hold her own."

Can you say keeper (again!)? He likes that I can beat him up too! LOL I might have developed a minor crush :P

He's going to try some crossfit with me too, hopefully this weekend! It'd be so nice to have a partner lifting weights.

Anyways...the diet is going wonderfully. I have to say...I do much better when I stick to my normal eating schedule. I have a routine, see...breakfast when I wake up, lunch around noon, dinner around 5 then maybe a snack before bed. I try to make breakfast the biggest (it gives me fuel for my day!) and diner the lightest. It's always when I don't stick to my routine that I start having issues. The last few days have been like that because I have been so crazy with work, but I have learned that remembering to breath and stick to a schedule is important. I feel more balanced this way. And isn't that what health is all about? Staying balanced. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment