Monday, January 30, 2012

Paleo Day 1.25?

Ok. This is harder than I thought it would be. I have already had 2 cravings. I have been eating bananas like no one's business.

What helps? Knowing that there is a Paleo Recipe for Fudge Brownies! (Thank you paleomg.com!)

1.5 C. dried figs
1.3 C coconut oil
6 TB coconut flour
3 eggs whisked
1/2 C Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (Gluten free! Sadly...not available at my local Raleys)
1/4 ts baking soda
1/ ts baking pwdr
salt

So I can't exactly make them yet, but I will definitely write about it when I do! haha.


For lunch I had...stir fry veggies with a plain burger.
It's weird not adding a starch :\ especially for me! I am the cook in the family!

Annd...everyone has been complaining! Which makes it harder. I told them to suck it up, that I was doing it and that was final. I don't care if you can't have your dang hamburger bun! Or that we are out of cheese! My dad thinks I am trying to poison him somehow. I tell him no...he's confusing me with my mother. HAHA.

1 comment: